The Master’s Training is designed to bring about Enlightenment and Self Realization, it is the most complete transformational course ever put together, it will transform your life in as little as 10 weeks. You will no longer be a seeker of the light, but a bringer of the light.
The Master’s Training classes consist of:
*Kundalini it is a divine force that lies within all of us, all religions one way or another affirm that God did create man at his/her own image. “Coiled like a snake at the base of the spine, Kundalini is the spiritual force that lies dormant in every human being. Once awakened, often through Meditation and Yoga practices, it rises up the spine and finds expression in the form of spiritual knowledge, mystical vision, psychic powers, and enlightenment.
- Pranayama and Meditation training (includes practicum). The students will learn the health benefits of meditation and the dangers of overdoing Pranayama. The students will also master the art of making a life, instead of making a living.
- Aura and Chakra perception classes . The students will learn about concentration and mastering the proper focusing technique to see auras. They will learn to identify the different energy patterns and the meaning of these patterns.
- Study of the seven Chakras and how they relate to the nervous system. Each of the seven main Chakras is intrinsically related to different organs and different locations of the nervous system. The students will learn about the well functioning of each Chakra and the associated physical and mental health benefits.
- Study about energetic medicine with reference to the work of Dr Janine Fontaine (MD from France ). Dr Fontaine is one of the few authorities in the field of energetic medicine. The students will learn about the frequency and vibration of each of the seven bodies and how to keep them in optimal shape.
- Gentle wisdom, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali in the 21st century- Call upon Gentle wisdom it is already within you. From a peaceful mind arise the solution to all your problems.
- The Law of attraction (also known as “The Secret”) is always at work. This universal law works perfectly one hundred percent of the time. In order to make it work the way you want it to, you need to know four things: The Law of opposites, the mechanism of manifestation, the law of relativity and the power of wisdom/discernment. If what you want is to be rich, you will be rich. If what you want is love, you will have love. If what you want is peace and prosperity, peace and prosperity you will have.* If what you want is ……………….., you will get it!* But How? Claim it! Your divine inheritance is a trinity: Health, Wealth and Love. All you have to do is claim it. How? The answer to this, and the answer to all of your questions are contained in this 10 week Master’s Training course. * NOTE:* Accurate analysis of over 25,000 men and women who had experienced failure, disclosed the fact that lack of decision was near the head of the list of the 30 major causes of failure. This is no mere statement of a theory – it is a fact. Procrastination, the opposite of decision, is a common enemy which practically every human being must conquer
- Understanding Power – Power cannot be labelled good or bad, power is a neutral energy, how you use it makes the difference, besides what people normally call power is an illusion, inner strength is the real power, only inner strength can give birth to power.
- Elements of Loving Relationships – Love is the inner most core of the soul, love it is our true nature, love is an energy that moves back and forth, it is in that movement that relationships are created.
- Engaging Creativity – What is the greatest, grandest vision of yourself, if you know that, walk toward that, engage all your energy to create that. The best way to see the future is to create it. Anything you want you can have.
- Creative Consciousness and Mind Power – The mind it is our tool of creation, by creating consciously you can shape and reshape your life until it is perfect for you.
- Awareness and Wakefulness – The world it is asleep, you are part of the world, you are living a dream, the journey of awakening starts with awareness.
- Joyous Sexual Expression – We are born out of sex, we are sex, sex is a celebration of life, by celebrating sex we can easily move from sex to super-consciousness.
- Body, Mind and Spirit: How they function – We are a trinity, always a trinity; before we die we are body, mind and spirit. After we die we are still body, mind and spirit.
- Personhood and Self Creation – Every single moment of life you are re-creating yourself, with every moment a new person is born, the secret of self creation is in what you think, say and do.
- Peaceful Conflict Resolution – If you try to be right, then someone else has to be wrong. Stop trying to be right and the conflict is resolved.
- Celebrating Self, Valuing Others – What you do to others, you do to yourself, What you do for yourself, you do for others.
- Fairness – Fairness is the opposite of selfishness, fairness eliminates greed, fairness is a flawless quality of the soul.
- Tolerance – Tolerance is allowing someone else to be, especially when their belief or doctrines conflict with yours, tolerance is an innate quality of the soul.
- Diversities and Similarities – The beauty of our world it is in the diversity of all, there is no two things equally the same, by being united in diversity we acknowledge our similarities, from similarities to Oneness there is only one step.
- Honesty and Responsibility – We are all responsible for our actions, we live in a universe governed by the law of cause and effect, you will effect what you cause another to experience. Honesty implies a refusal to lie, meaning, your life is dictated by truth. Truth is one of the greatest powers of the soul.
- Visibility and Transparency – Be completely visible, be completely transparent, that, is the path to Love.
- Science and Spirituality – There is no difference between science and spirituality, spirituality it is a science, it is provable. (The experience can be repeated and proved as many times as need it)
Some description of Content
Pranayama is conscious prolongation of inhalation, retention, and exhalation of the breath. The word pranayama is comprised of two roots: prana and ayama. Prana includes the breath, but more accurately signifies the ‘vital energy’ or ‘life force’ that permeates the universe at all levels. It is similar to the Chinese concept of “chi,” or the Hawaiian concept of “mana.” Ayama is defined as ‘extension’ or ‘expansion’. Thus, the word pranayama can be understood as the extension or expansion of prana. A pranayama practitioner receives prana on inhalation, savors the energy of prana by retaining the breath, and empties all thoughts and emotions on exhalation, surrendering the individual “I” energy to the universal energy. Pranayama thereby influences the flow of prana through the 72,000 nadis (channels) that run through the gross and subtle/spiritual body. Master your breath, master your mind, master your mind, master your destiny.
Meditation describes a variety of practices with a variety of goals. It usually involves turning our attention inward to the mind itself. Meditation is often recognized as a component of Eastern religions, originating in Vedic Hinduism. It has also become more mainstream in Western culture. It encompasses any of a wide variety of spiritual practices which emphasize mental activity or quiescence. Meditation can also be used for personal development. Many practice meditation in order to achieve eternal peace, while others do it in order to become healthier and unleash the power within.
Auras: Psychics throughout history have seen coloured auras about persons. An example is the halo about the head of saints in religious paintings. The aura is the “life force” emanating from the body (at points called “chakras” in Hindu teachings). Sensitive’s can tell a persons emotional, mental and spiritual state from the colors of the aura. (You will see auras)
Chakras: The chakras or force-centres are points of connection at which energy flows from one vehicle or body of a man/woman to another. Anyone who possesses a slight degree of clairvoyance may easily see them in the etheric double, where they show themselves as saucer-like depressions or vortices in its surface. When quite undeveloped they appear as small circles about two inches in diameter glowing dully in the ordinary man or woman, but when awakened and vivified they are seen as blazing, coruscating whirlpools, much increased in size, and resembling miniature suns.(You will sense and see chakras)
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali are one of the six Darshanas of Hindu or Vedic schools and, alongside the Bhagavad Gita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika, are a milestone in the history of Yoga. The book is a set of 195 aphorisms (sutras), which are short, terse phrases designed to be easily memorized. Though brief, the Yoga Sutras are an enormously influential work that is just as relevant for Yoga philosophy and practice today as it was when it was written. To understand the work’s title, it is necessary to consider the meanings of its two component words. The Sanskrit word Yoga, as used by Patanjali, refers to a state of mind where thoughts and feelings are held in check. Sutra means “thread”. This is a reference to the thread of a Mala, upon which (figuratively speaking) the Yoga aphorisms that make up the work’s content are strung like beads. For that reason the title is sometimes rendered in English as the Yoga Aphorisms.
Next Master’s Training
E-mail Sri Sutrananda at: email@example.com